ELM Enterprise Manager – Version 7.5
The following fixes are included in release 126.96.36.199:
- Added: Value Format String and CounterName, InstanceName environment variables added to the Performance Monitor.
- Added: Display Style added to make the Display menu more manageable, and allow viewing of Bottleneck data in user-specified time frames.
- Fixed: Installer includes SQL 2014 LocalDB with SP3 rather than SP2.
- Fixed: Package Installer gives an error message if an x86 install is attempted.
- Fixed: Manually close database connections rather than depending on the managed garbage collector.
- Fixed: Import of 6.7 Alarm monitors succeeds.
- Fixed: Email Notifications support non-email usernames.
- Fixed: Service paths should be enclosed in quotes.
- Fixed: Launching the Publication Wizard from an ELM Report should select that ELM Report.
- Fixed: Ensure a server collection exists when launching ELM Management Console.
- Fixed: The ELM Management Console remembers the last publication email delivery options.
- Fixed: Security on a new ELM Report or ELM Publication can be set without restarting the ELM Management Console.
- Fixed: When an ELM Publication schedule is edited the schedule description will update.
- Fixed: Event data in the temporary database partition containing an embedded single quote is moved to an expected partition.
- Fixed: Write Event and Performance database pruning events.
- Fixed: EEMSVR should configure the database rather than the installer.
- Fixed: Intermittent ELM Management Console crash when changing themes.
The following fixes are included in release 188.8.131.52:
- Added: Advanced where clause added as an optional Publication parameter.
- Fixed: Correlation start events populated from primary database when EEMSVR restarted.
- Fixed: Clean up invalid items when loading ELMConsole.dat.
- Fixed: Updated default path for a new File Monitor.
- Fixed: Allow Archive database deletion and removal.
- Fixed: Edit panel is displayed more quickly.
- Fixed: Powershell enable and disable crash dump scripts are functional.
- Fixed: Import of ELM Reports and Publications keeps relationships intact.
- Fixed: LogonType column filter updated to reflect only translated non-numeric values.
- Fixed: If an IP Agent is renamed, update its view filters.
- Fixed: Reestablish ELMServer to EEMSVR communication after an error.
- Fixed: The Agent Deployment Wizard scan will correctly identify newer operating systems.
- Fixed: An error when installing with a new non-LocalDB failover database.
- Fixed: Improvements made to Wizard navigation.
- Fixed: Agent Registration Wizard correctly handles Maintenance Categories with no description.
- Fixed: Imported ELM Agents are set to Staged if no licenses are available.
- Fixed: Import ELM Agents should not attempt to open a socket connection to the Agent.
The following fixes are included in release 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed: Allow recovery from a corrupt DatabaseSettings.xml file.
- Fixed: Monthly Maintenance Categories could skip a month.
- Fixed: Improved communication between ELM Services.
The following fixes are included in release 220.127.116.11:
- Added: Notification Schedules added a ResetThreshold and allow a disable frequency of one.
- Fixed: Ensure LocalDB connection strings are always built correctly.
- Fixed: Recreate LocalDB instance if an exception occurs communicating with it.
- Fixed: Added error corrections when loading ELMCosole.dat.
- Fixed: Increase activation frequency for subscription licenses.
- Fixed: Allow ELM Agent deployment when the ELM Server does not have permissions but the MMC Console does have permissions.
- Fixed: Dlls added to installation for dependency on 64 bit C++ runtime.
- Fixed: Use the start event agent description when triggering Correlation time out notifications.
- Fixed: Ensure all supported message environment variables appear in the Action | Insert Variable menu.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement for callback processing.
- Fixed: Importing an existing report is more robust.
The following fixes are included in release 18.104.22.168:
- Added: ReinstallAgents command line will tell a 22.214.171.124 or later ELM Server to reinstall all agents.
- Added: GetTraceFiles command line will get trace files from any 126.96.36.199 or later ELM Server configured to accept data.
- Added: Alternative databases can now be specified on initial install.
- Fixed: Ensure no more than one socket per host when forwarding events from multiple Notification methods.
- Fixed: If no Publisher is found for an event, return an error so the event data is correctly displayed.
- Fixed: Display Task started string in the Task panel.
- Fixed: Load default configuration when custom configuration is unavailable.
- Fixed: Streaming connection data to the ELM Management Console is more efficient.
- Fixed: Wizards process enter key pressing.
- Fixed: Modify installer dialog shows the Repair/Modify button correctly.
- Fixed: ELM Management Console works correctly when ELM Diagnostics service is disabled.
- Fixed: Performance Chart axis labels are always visible.
- Fixed: Updating binaries using a TCP/IP socket is more reliable.
- Fixed: Do not write out multiple 6005 events for the same format string.
The following fixes are included in release 188.8.131.52:
- Added: SendXml command line will send configuration to any 7.0 or later ELM Server configured to accept data.
- Added: SendBinaries command line will send current binaries to any 7.0 or later ELM Server configured to accept data.
- Added: Windows 2019 specific security event format strings.
- Fixed: Modified label from Accept Forwarded Events From (ELM Servers) to Accept Data From ELM Servers.
- Fixed: Allow searching/display filtering on the Message column.
- Fixed: Event Category field now displayed in appropriate monitor and notification wizards.
- Fixed: A thread synchronization issue when calling SQL scripts.
- Fixed: An ELM Management Console deadlock.
- Fixed: Allow reinstall of ELM Agents running unsupported operating systems.
- Fixed: Use the agent description for the agent local to the ELM Server when triggering Correlation time out notifications.
- Fixed: Lock event so Forward Event Notification Method is thread safe.
- Fixed: Improved resiliency of the General Performance agent view.
- Fixed: If there is no database access, ensure Prune and Recovery threads are started.
- Fixed: Connection string encoding.
Fixes included in release 184.108.40.206:
- Initial Release
Visit our Legacy Product Archive for Release Notes on older versions of ELM.