ELM Enterprise Manager – Version 7.5
The following fixes are included in release 188.8.131.52:
- Added: Notification Schedules added a ResetThreshold and allow a disable frequency of one.
- Fixed: Ensure LocalDB connection strings are always built correctly.
- Fixed: Recreate LocalDB instance if an exception occurs communicating with it.
- Fixed: Added error corrections when loading ELMCosole.dat.
- Fixed: Increase activation frequency for subscription licenses.
- Fixed: Allow ELM Agent deployment when the ELM Server does not have permissions but the MMC Console does have permissions.
- Fixed: Dlls added to installation for dependency on 64 bit C++ runtime.
- Fixed: Use the start event agent description when triggering Correlation time out notifications.
- Fixed: Ensure all supported message environment variables appear in the Action | Insert Variable menu.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement for callback processing.
- Fixed: Importing an existing report is more robust.
The following fixes are included in release 184.108.40.206:
- Added: ReinstallAgents command line will tell a 220.127.116.11 or later ELM Server to reinstall all agents.
- Added: GetTraceFiles command line will get trace files from any 18.104.22.168 or later ELM Server configured to accept data.
- Added: Alternative databases can now be specified on initial install.
- Fixed: Ensure no more than one socket per host when forwarding events from multiple Notification methods.
- Fixed: If no Publisher is found for an event, return an error so the event data is correctly displayed.
- Fixed: Display Task started string in the Task panel.
- Fixed: Load default configuration when custom configuration is unavailable.
- Fixed: Streaming connection data to the ELM Management Console is more efficient.
- Fixed: Wizards process enter key pressing.
- Fixed: Modify installer dialog shows the Repair/Modify button correctly.
- Fixed: ELM Management Console works correctly when ELM Diagnostics service is disabled.
- Fixed: Performance Chart axis labels are always visible.
- Fixed: Updating binaries using a TCP/IP socket is more reliable.
- Fixed: Do not write out multiple 6005 events for the same format string.
The following fixes are included in release 22.214.171.124:
- Added: SendXml command line will send configuration to any 7.0 or later ELM Server configured to accept data.
- Added: SendBinaries command line will send current binaries to any 7.0 or later ELM Server configured to accept data.
- Added: Windows 2019 specific security event format strings.
- Fixed: Modified label from Accept Forwarded Events From (ELM Servers) to Accept Data From ELM Servers.
- Fixed: Allow searching/display filtering on the Message column.
- Fixed: Event Category field now displayed in appropriate monitor and notification wizards.
- Fixed: A thread synchronization issue when calling SQL scripts.
- Fixed: An ELM Management Console deadlock.
- Fixed: Allow reinstall of ELM Agents running unsupported operating systems.
- Fixed: Use the agent description for the agent local to the ELM Server when triggering Correlation time out notifications.
- Fixed: Lock event so Forward Event Notification Method is thread safe.
- Fixed: Improved resiliency of the General Performance agent view.
- Fixed: If there is no database access, ensure Prune and Recovery threads are started.
- Fixed: Connection string encoding.
Fixes included in release 126.96.36.199:
- Initial Release
Visit our Legacy Product Archive for Release Notes on older versions of ELM.