Event Views group event logs and collected data from all systems being monitoring that match one or more Event Filters and bring it into the corresponding display. These Event Views update and refresh in real-time as events are being collected, but can also be paused for research and analysis.
ELM is pre-configured with numerous Event Views which can be customized to your liking or new Event Views are easy to create and can be highly customized to display the exact information you want for viewing, notifications and alerts.
ELM’s pre-configured Views are broken down into three main categories:
- Event Views – Some of the most commonly used views of data as well as specialized views for default monitoring items in ELM
- All Events
- Dashboard Status
- Server & Agent Specific Events
- PING Activity
- Syslog and SNMP
- Security Views – Specialized for security event activity with display columns customized to show important security information that can be buried in event data.
- Audit Activity & Failures
- Computer Account Changes
- Logon/Logoff Activity
- Network Logons
- User Accounts
- Correlation Views – Designed to monitor for unique event sequences including start and end events as well as start and time-out activity.
- Point-to-Point Verification
- Service Restart to Slow
- Windows Reboot too Long